AW 13 Ultimate Wishlist

AW 13 Ultimate Wishlist
1. anna kastle 2. udobuy 3. isabel marant 4. 3.1 phillip lim 5. balenciaga 6. proenza schouler
Tengo que pedir perdón por la falta de posts esta última semana - la realidad es que no fue por falta de tiempo si no que pocas ganas de hacerme responsable de algo. Ups! Terminó el trimestre y ya estoy lista para tirar todos los libros a la basura - aunque me estén quedando unos seis meses más. 
En fin, a unos días del invierno, he aquí mi wishlist extra reducida (la extendida la pueden encontrar acá). Entiendo que es baja la probabilidad de que una adolescente de 17 años pueda tener una cartera 3.1 Phillip Lim y una Proenza Schouler, al igual que unos zapatos Balenciaga, pero puedo soñar o apuntar a cosas similares!
Tengan todos un lindo fin de semana, y prometo outfit post para el Domingo, que se viene el día del padre acá en Buenos Aires!

I have to apologize for the lack of posts this past week - truth be told, it wasn't because I was lacking time, it was because I felt like being a little irresponsible. Oops! The quarter has finished and I'm ready to throw the books out the window, even if I still have six months left of class.
Anyway, it will be winter in a few days, so here you go my extra small wishlist (you can see the extended one here). I understand that the chances of a teenager having a 3.1 Phillip Lim bag, a Proenza Schouler bag or Balenciaga boots are rather low, but I can always dream or try to get items as similar as the original ones!
I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and I promise there will be an outfit post on Sunday, considering it's Father's day here in Buenos Aires.

4 comments

  1. Copy-Paste a tu wishlist! me encantaa todoo!!
    Me gusto mucho tu blog, te sigo!

    Saludos!
    http://s-doses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Que divina! Gracias! Ya te sigo.

      Delete
  2. love this wishlist! number 3 and 5 are my favorite items, thanks for sharing.
    lovely blog as well you have here, i have really enjoyed reading/browsing it.
    would love it if we could follow each other via Bloglovin',
    please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to follow each other.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, that would be great. I just checked out your blog and you have some great outfits going on.

      xo, B

      Delete