Social media #2, Bloglovin

by mortemblonde
Hoy me enteré via Fancy Pants que Google Reader va a desaparecer. No tengo mucho conocimiento en este último - yo solo sé que abro posts a través del Blogger Home que todos tenemos - pero sé que mucha gente lo usa. Para no quedarme atrás, decidí hacer un poquito más público mi link de Bloglovin, ya que mucha gente también lo usa y está empezando a migrar para ese sector. Para los que entienden poco al igual que yo, acá les dejo una dos tutoriales para aprovechar Bloglovin al máximo y para importar los blogs que leés con Google a Bloglovin. El detalle es que están en inglés.

Today I found out via Fancy Pants that Google Readers will be gone soon. I don't have much knowledge in the later one - I only know I read posts on the Blogger Home we all have - but I know many people use it. So as not to be left behind, I decided to make my bloglovin link a little more public, for many people use it too and are starting to migrate to that same platform. For those who don't understand much, like me, I'll be posting a two tutorials on how to make the most out of Bloglovin and how to import the blogs you read on Google to Bloglovin. 


4 comments

  1. got your comment on my blog, followed you via GFC and Bloglovin'. & i left my bloglovin' link down below so you can see your blog on my followers list, since Bloglovin' sometimes takes awhile to update followers. now just waiting for you ~

    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/visa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely! Send me your bloglovin link!

      Delete