Model Crush | Lindsey Wixson



Una amiga me tiene tildada de Bian "se el nombre de todas las modelos" Sifredi. Tengo que admitir que me encanta poder reconocer caras y personas en revistas, pasarelas e inclusive comerciales. Me acuerdo cuando vi a Charlotte Free y a Ashley Smith (por separado) en posters de dos marcas argentinas - me emocioné. En fin, hoy iba a ir a Espacio Mujer con mi madre pero de tal palo tal astilla: ambas nos quedamos dormidas (y yo sin contenido para el blog...) - por lo tanto, hoy les voy a mostrar a mi model crush de los pasados meses: Lindsey Wixson.

A friend calls me Bian "I know the name of every single fashion model" Sifredi. I must have to admit that I love being able to recognise faces and people on magazines, catwalks and even ads. I remember when I spotted Charlotte Free and Ashley Smith on two (differente) argentinean clothing lines - I got so excited. Anyway, I was going to be at Espacio Mujer today with my mom but like mother, like daughter we both slept in (and now I'm lacking content for the blog...) - therefore, I will be showing my main model crush these past months: Lindsey Wixson.



via listal.com

14 comments

  1. She is so amazing.
    Great blog. Would you like to follow each ohter? - it would be fantastic;)

    Love
    Minnja

    Minnja Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you now via GFC, Facebook and bloglovin. Please do the same in return <3

    We keep in touch.
    Love
    Minnja

    Minnja Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inspiration :D

    Follow you on GFC. Follow me back?
    It would be great!

    Happy friday!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiene una cara tan tan tan particular y hermosa! Me encanta♥
    Me encantó como presentaste las imágenes!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She definitely has a look that is all her own. :)
    Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Let me know.
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love her!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love her! and you have such a cool blog!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    Kisses from Hong Kong :*

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg she's so gorgeous!♥ lovely video!:) I followed you on bloglovin,google+(petra lorietta) and I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Facebook page


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  9. love Lindsay! gorgeous blog x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love Lindsey! She is always so stunning and has the cutest smile. These photos are gorgeous!

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Queee copado que hayas posteado algo sobre ella, es claramente mi modelo preferida, me encanta que tenga una belleza tan poco común!
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete