"Chase life, chase truth"

(via)
The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can't be any large-scale revolution until there's a personal revolution, on an individual level. It's got to happen inside first.
Jim Morrison
Hi everyone! Real posts are coming up soon (this is a promise I plan to keep) but I just wanted to share this beautiful quote by Jim Morrison. I also wanted to let you know that there will be a few changes in the blog this year; nothing too fancy but I want to use it as a creative outlet and journal as well as a fashion blog, which I hope doesn't scare you all away! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and will continue to have a wonderful week. I am just feeling a little bit nostalgic and grateful today, don't mind me too much.

Hola a todos! Se vienen posts de verdad muy pronto (promesa que pretendo cumplir). Hoy solo quería compartirles esta frase tan linda de Jim Morrison. También quería comentarles que van a haber un par de cambios en el blog este año; nada muy grande pero quiero usar este espacio de forma más creativa y personal además de como un blog de moda, que espero no los espante! Ojalá hayan tenido un lindo finde y tengan una linda semana. Me estoy sintiendo un tanto nostálgica y bastante agradecida hoy, no me den mucha bola.

song of the day: "What Makes You Beautiful (Cover)" by The 1975

12 comments

  1. Muy buena frase de Morrison, no la conocía.
    Un beso :)

    http://heylucyinthesky.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collage! I don't think your little changes will scare someone away. And your floating menu bar has become beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for have shared these words of Jim with us!
    I'm your new follower! If you would like to check my blog bag,here my links!
    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara
    Bloglovin Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, just found your blog and..wow, it's amazing! You've got such a fresh style...find it so inspiring, even if our styles may seem very different I think we've got a very similar point of view! I'll come reading your blog much more doll! If you want check my blog and if you find it as interesting as I find yours we can follow each other! Just let me know,
    Laura xxx
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hola bian! soy margarita de velvet jane. nos conocímos en la merienda de Pani!. Me gustó tu blog, asique pienso pasar seguido jaajaja. beso!
    marga

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I can't wait to see what creative stuff you're up to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collage, love city and modern girl

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE THIS GAL! can't wait to see your new posts xxx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me encanta esa frase :)

    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que linda frase.
    Me intriga mucho saber qué cosas nuevas vas a postear :)
    Besotes, y que andes muy bien!

    Ivi
    www.the-closet.com.ar

    ReplyDelete