Mini Update

(*)

Pretty pictures for you all. I just wanted to make this quick post to let you know that I'll be on a mini trip up north from Friday until Monday and that from February 24th until March 3rd I'll be traveling to Florida. I won't be taking my laptop so there's a 99% chance I won't be blogging but I will definitely be keeping up with blogs and whatnot. Closer to the date, I'll let you know where you can find me. Expect lots of pictures coming next week. Have a lovely weekend!

Fotos bonitas para todos ustedes. Este pequeño post es para comentarles que este fin de semana, del Viernes al Lunes, voy a estar de viaje en el norte y que desde el 24 de Febrero hasta el 3 de Marzo voy a estar viajando a Florida. No voy a llevar mi laptop así que la probabilidad de bloggear va a ser casi nula pero definitivamente voy a mantenerme al tanto de sus blogs y etcéteras. Más cerca a la fecha les diré en que redes me van a poder encontrar. Prepárense para mil fotos la semana que viene. Tengan un lindo fin de semana!

song of the day: "Watch You Change" by Drowners

bloglovin | facebook | twitter | pinterest | flickr | tumblr

12 comments

  1. awesome pics!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those pictures! Have fun in Florida (please take me with you) and can't wait for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post : D
    maybe we can follow each other? let me know! http://locastrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiring!!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Drowners! Love this collage and your posts are so intriguing to read!
    so glad that I found your blog--you have great taste and I can't wait to read more! :D
    Hope you're having a beautiful day, Bian!

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome photos! Enjoy your trip in Florida! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh wauw i love this combination of photos so much! And I'm jalous at florida, hihi! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have an amazing time! M.Mae
    melodieandmae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uyyyy que lindooo!
    Que tengas un buen y hermoso viaje!
    Besotes :)

    Ivana || THE CLOSET blog
    www.the-closet.com.ar

    ReplyDelete