Am I cool yet?

hat forever21, cardigan h&m, tshirt thrift, jeans levi's, sneakers nike, belt thrift, sunnies forever21


I'M BACK. Well, hello. I am back from a nice and relaxed week at Miami Beach, ready to start the year with all the strength needed. I will catch up on comments and whatnot as soon as I click "publish", so don't worry! Comments will be replied and blogs will be checked out! I don't want to bore you with pictures no one cares about - although I must admit, I was really lazy this time around and took only a few pictures. Filming was a lot easier. A haul will come your way later this week and there might be an "airpot selfies" post because I took pictures in every single airport I stepped on, which were three. I also got really jealous seeing all your pictures of fashion week and how you all met there. Boo. I might have complained and whined about that on Twitter. Or not. How was your past week? Any exciting news?

VOLVÍ. Hola, hola. Volví de una semanita tranquila en Miami Beach, super lista para empezar el año con las fuerzas necesarias. Prometo ponerme al día con los comentarios y etcéteras  apenas le de click a "publicar", no se preocupen. Los comentarios van a ser respondidos y sus blogs van a ser vistos! No quiero aburrirlos con fotos sin importancia - aunque debo admitir que fui muy vaga y saqué muy pocas fotos. Filmar se hizo más fácil. Les va a llegar un haul por aquí a fines de esta semana y posiblemente haya un post de "airport selfies" porque me saqué fotos en cada aeropuerto que pisé, que fuerOn tres. Me dieron muchos celitos ver las fotos de todas ustedes en el fashion week y que se conocieron y juntaron. Boo. Puede que me haya quejado y llorado por eso en Twitter. O no. Cómo fue su última semana? Noticias copadas?

bloglovin | facebook | twitter | pinterest | flickr | tumblr

34 comments

  1. Ya eras cool.
    Tengo el mismo cardigan y lo amo con locura. Siento que este año vamos a ver muchos más outfits tuyos, así que los espero.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. loooove your outfit, you are too cute! hope you're having fun, i'm so so jelousss!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! And I'm so jealous, I wanna go to Miami Beach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diosa maal, me encanta todo el look, la capelina ,cardigan ame todo. Y envida pura, daria cualquier cosa por vovler a usa. Besoo grande

    http://styleisthenewfashion.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is gorgeous! Loving the hat!

    Caitlin | Oceanic Stars

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so gorgeous, I love this outfit. sadly my week wasn't as exciting as yours!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely photo, and Miami Beach. Oh, I wish :)
    Bian, check your e-mail. I sent it to mortem.blonde@gmail.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! Thanks for letting me know
      x

      Delete
  8. cool look, love the hat & glasses!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. me fascina el sombrero!
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encanta el outfit, en especial el sombrero!
    beso!
    http://mucculunga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sos cool! Aguanten las llantas ;)

    Espero el haul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me encanta ese sombrerooo! Yo también sentí celitos :'(
    Un beso, Juli.
    trendalist.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is perfect look!! i love your sneakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. que lindo outfit y foto! me encanta el cardigan y el sombrero y todo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely blog !
    Would you like to follow each other ?
    Let me know and i follow you back :)

    kisses from france

    Fashionistaneversleep.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely blog! Following you now, hope you can visit my page and follow as well :)

    www.ohsoboheme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your blog so so much!
    Great outfit. :)

    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush
    [If you would like to show support by following each other, let me know? :)]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me encanto el outfit, el sobrero es el mejor accesorio que pudiste añadirle como toque final :)
    Saludos!


    http://styleisall.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  19. No hay nada como ese sombrero,es amor, y tus nikes también me vuelven loca! Quiero ver videos y fotos, así que estaré esperando!
    xoxo,Jucho.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful picture. I love the colorful shoes. I would love to go off to the beach right now. Even though I won't be going on a beach vacation any time soon I have had a few days off from work and have used them to unwind and relax at home!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice look dear
    have a nice day
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cool pics <3
    Very good outfit
    :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/misbehave.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look fabulous! Love your shoes and hat!:)

    http://carolinandalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my gosh I love this! The hat is perfect! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  26. You're pretty cool and chic! :) I hyped your look in the Lookbook.
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu,
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. lovely!

    www.cherrydaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Totally in love with how you paired those sneakers with this outfit. Love the way they stand out <3

    Victoria
    milkblackteablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. U killed it ! X

    ▬ WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete