Puro Diseño /15

In all honesty, I was not going to go to Puro Diseño at all. Not because I didn't want to but because I didn't have the time. But I ended up going with Jose from Hello Josephine and we had a very lovely time. I refuse to write a review this time around. I'm gonna make it short: there were a bunch of pretty things and I wish they weren't so expensive. The Eurotrip post is coming soon! There are way too many pictures to choose from, to process and to edit so it may take time. Hope you enjoy the pictures from Puro Diseño, tho. Did any of you go this year?

La realidad es que no iba a ir a Puro Diseño. No porque no quisiera sino porque no tenía tiempo. Pero terminé yendo con Jose de Hello Josephine y la pasamos re bonito! Me rehuso a escribir una review esta vez así que lo voy a hacer cortito: había un montón de cosas hermosas por ver y ojalá no fueren tan ridículamente caras. El post del Eurotrip está en camino! Solo que son demasiadas fotos de las cuales elegir, procesar y editar asi que puede llevar un tiempo. Espero que disfruten las fotitos de Puro Diseño! Alguno de ustedes fue?





















7 comments

  1. Que ganas de estar ahiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
    Tus fotos, siempre, pasión ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Bianca, I haven't been here since forever! How crazy...

    Lovely post, I really liked the pics. Keep it up!

    Karolayn

    www.blacklongline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, lovely! and I know, I've been on/off for a while now. but thanks for sticking around!

      Delete
  3. Nice photos:-)))
    I like kitkat too

    ReplyDelete

  4. Wow, is this an art/design festival in Argentina? It looks awesome! Some many cute trinkets and things. I would love the white pig plant holders for my room. Lovely photos, Bian! :]

    - Lizz
    ♡ 50 Facts About Me Post ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, lizz! yes! it's some sot of design festival - it's too bad that it doesn't last very long! i would have liked to take a second look around.

      Delete