Lush Bath Bombs Haul


Back at the beginning of the year, while walking around Paris (yes, at the very beginning...) I stopped by a very beautiful and very tiny Lush and bought these bath bombs. Sadly, by the time I got to Buenos Aires and decided to use them a few months later, they had gone slightly damp due to the constant heat and climate changes around here and lost they classic effervescent effect. I tried Tisty Tosty and Space Girl, but liked the first better. The flowers swimming in the water and the insane roses smell won me over. Both leave your skin super clean and soft - and I think most Lush bath bombs do. I haven't had the chance to try the Sex Bomb just yet but I will probably try it sometime soon now that I am on summer break and have time to finally relax. Even though they have been used up by now and I couldn't do proper reviews, I still wanted to share their beauty with you!

A principio de año, mientras paseaba por París (si, bien a principio de año...) me di una vueltita por un hermosísimo y muy pequeño Lush y me compré estas bath bombs. Lamentablemente, con los cambios de temperatura que hubo a principio y lo mucho que tardó el invierno en llegar, se me humedecieron y no tuvieron el mismo efecto efervescente de siempre. Probé Tisty Tosty y Space Girl y me gustó más la primera. Florecitas en el agua y el olor a rosas es insuperable. Ambas te dejan la piel limpita y suavecita - creo que todas las bath bombs de Lush tienen esa mismo efecto. La Sex Bomb todavía no tuve el placer de probarla pero seguro la pruebe pronto ahora que estoy de vacaciones y me puedo relajar. Si bien ya a esta altura no existen más y no pude hacer reseñas correspondientes, no quería dejar de compartir su belleza con ustedes!

sex bomb
soy milk / leche de soja, musk / almizcle, jasmine / jazmin, ylang ylang oil / aceite ylang ylang

space girl
grapefruit oil / aceite de pomelo, almond oil / aceite de almendras, bergamot oil / aceite de bergamota, popping candy 

tisty tosty
rose / rosa,  jasmine / jazmin , lemon oil / aceite de limon, geranium oil /aceite de geranios,orris root / raiz de orris

Post a Comment