UK Wishlist

bomber jacket
I'm the type of person who tries not to go on shopping sprees during the year when there's a chance of travelling in the future. Some of you may be aware that during the second half of the year I sold multiple items from my closet in order to save up some extra money for the trip I announced on my last post. Every time I travel and end up in places like Urban Outfitters or Forever 21 I go a little bit crazy - mostly because we don't have those brands where I live. I must admit I have a bit of a problem when it comes to shopping. I want everything. And that's how I end up not using half of what I buy. This year I decided to clean out my closet, donate or sell the clothes I no longer wear in order to renew myself. Which is why I decided to make a rather picky wishlist in order to avoid to become Isla Fisher in shopaholic.

Soy la clase de persona que hace todo lo posible por no comprarse muchas cosas durante el año cuando sabe que tiene que viajar. Quizás algunos de ustedes se enteraron que durante la segunda mitad del año me la pasé vendiendo mi ropa para poder juntar unos pesos para el viaje que anuncié en la entrada anterior. Cada vez que me voy al extranjero y termino en lugares como Urban Outfitters o Forever 21 termino enloqueciendo - más que nada por ser marcas que no existen en donde yo vivo. Podría decirse que tengo un serio problema cuando se trata de hacer comprar. Quiero todo. Y así es como no termino usando ni la mitad. Este año me propuse a limpiar mi vestidor de ropa que no uso, venderla o donarla y renovarme. Por eso, decidí hacer una wishlist bastante puntual con el objetivo de no volverme loca por las compras. 


uniqlo parka / daniel wellington watch
adidas superstar / leather loafers

chunky sweaters and knits
cool printed but minimal tshirts

kanken backpack

13 comments

  1. Ay, sí, me pasa lo mismo. Compro sin pensar porque "allá no lo van a vender", te voy a copiar la idea así éste año cuando viaje no me vuelve a pasar jajaja. ¡Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay las remeritas <3 quiero tatuarme las olitas esas jajaja

    Caro / Les unreals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. creo que todos queremos las olitas tatuadas en la frente de lo bellas que son ♥

      Delete
  3. It's sooo hard to resist Urban and forever 21 so I totally feel you. Your picks are perfectly curated and I hope you get to pick some of them up on your trip :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reading my blog again! So many good clothes you've picked! I definitely need to clear out my closet, that's such a good idea. The thought of doing it scares me though, it will take me a while! Hope you enjoy your travels and find some good clothes while you're there x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not very good at keeping up with bloglovin, but i'm always around ♥

      Delete
  5. I've been trying to clear out some of my closet - I sell my clothes as well, but I haven't gotten very far with it. I love your wishlist, chunky sweaters are on mine too! I've been seeing lots of Kanken backpacks around lately too.

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel you -- we don't get brands where I live, too, so I go cray when I go overseas! I think it's wonderful that you're cleaning out your closet and curated a pretty specific wishlist, too! Loving your shoe picks!

    May | THE MAYDEN | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. tumblr no te deja no querer desesperadamente una kanken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tumblr es lo peor cuando querés algo no deja de aparecer por todos lados

      Delete
  8. Very nice post, I love it !! <3

    Suzanne xx
    http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete